- Sitting room with dining area and open plan to kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with bath and electric shower
- Sleeps up to four people; bedroom with double bed and double sofa bed in sitting room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Digital colour TV, DVD player, CD/Radio player, WiFi Broadband access
- Secure entry phone system with CCTV
- More about the apartment >
Situated by the historic Grassmarket area in the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, the original building dates back to 1696. The apartment is ideally placed to allow visitors easy access to the city’s many tourist attractions including the castle, the Royal Mile, the Scottish Parliament, museums and galleries. The Grassmarket has a diverse range of pubs, restaurants and speciality shops to suit all tastes.
Location of the apartment >
Edinburgh truly deserves the title of Festival City. From June through to the end of August there is something for everyone from the book festival to the world famous International Festival and Fringe. Our self-catering apartment, situated in the heart of the Old Town is the ideal base for enjoying everything Edinburgh has to offer.
Edinburgh Festival Season >